Saturday, January 22, 2011

Advertising

Dear friends,

It has come to my attention that I can allow advertisements to appear on the sidebar of the blog. I do not expect to make very much money, but I figure if I can, why wouldn't I? However, as I have neither a U. S. mailing address nor a bank to cash the cheques at, I am sending the proceeds to the Animal Control Officer of my father's hometown of Falmouth. He is a family friend and the Town Hall bureaucrat's tend to not give him much credit. I have no qualms with allowing a few advertisements if the profits go to a good man. Here is a picture of his dog:

Sunny-Dog, still somewhat shell-shocked since the budget cut.

[Update: I did not like the advertisements. They are gone now. Godspeed, Sunny.]
[Second Update: Disregard first update.]

2 comments:

  1. Just wait a doggone moment here. How much money are we talking about? You didn't like the commercials? More to the point, did Sunny like the commercials?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright. We can give it a try. Money-wise we're looking at a few dollars per 1000 hits.

    ReplyDelete